Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers M Long
Durable, weather-resistant trekking trousers for demanding outdoor life, all year round.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionDurable trekking trousers with technical features, made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco. The model is based on our best-selling Vidda Pro but has improved ventilation options and a new, slightly slimmer fit that still has great freedom of movement. The buttoned strap adjustments at the leg endings can be removed and there are numerous practical pockets and details – such as a knife pocket on the right-hand leg and a loop for an axe on the side of the waist. NOTE: this model has a longer leg length (+5 cm). Also available in regular leg length (artn. no 81160R) and with 30" inseam length for all sizes (art.no. 86224).
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Generous hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Reinforced knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Gusset in stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement.
- Longer leg length (+5 cm).
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyamide: 63%, polyester: 26%, elastane: 11%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,56
- Leg Endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket
- Preshaped Knees: True
- Reinforcement Areas: Knees
- Ventilation: True
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 565
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
These are truly comfortable, a good fit and very easy on the eye. I’m doing some hiking soon over in Europe later this year and bought these for a rigorous journey climbing, hiking and taking on the cold. The utility of these pants are great with stretch areas, zips to cool down, slots for knee pads like workman’s trousers but they’re also very easy to pair with a tshirt or rugged button up for casual wear. Almost exclusively wear them now.