PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Durable trekking trousers with technical features, made from wind and water-resistant G-1000 Eco. The model is based on our best-selling Vidda Pro but has improved ventilation options and a new, slightly slimmer fit that still has great freedom of movement. The buttoned strap adjustments at the leg endings can be removed, and there are numerous practical pockets and details – such as a knife pocket on the right-hand leg and a loop for an axe on the side of the waist. NOTE: This model has regular leg length. Also available in a 5 cm longer version (art.no. 81160) and with a 30" inseam length for all sizes (art.no. 86224).
- 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton.
- Generous hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Reinforced knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Gusset in stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement.
- Regular leg length.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyamide: 63%, polyester: 26%, elastane: 11%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,56
- Leg Endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket
- Preshaped Knees: True
- Reinforcement Areas: Knees
- Ventilation: True
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 565
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
Did some extensive research before deciding on a decent trekking pant. Ordered these in 36R from a NSW retailer via their online portal. I liked the technical specification and features, but not being able to try them for size or finish, I was apprehensive about their arrival. They came today, and they are amazing. The quality is evident straight out of the packaging, and the fit is perfect. I’m 180cm and a 36R is spot on for me, which runs true to size with my other trousers.
They are so comfy on.
Finally managed to get a pair of these in my size and preferred colour, awesome pants very well made and perfect for general bush craft and camping. They are very true to size, comfortable and the pocket layout is very functional.
Awesome pants! thank you to the team for their help in recommending them.
Great trousers. Only issue is that they come at a ridiculous length. They come in a L. And a M. Why not a S, which would be normal length anyway.