Kajka 35 S/M
Durable, comfortable trekking backpack with great functionality. Perfect as a trekking daypack. Produced without PFCs, made for a lifetime of use.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description Durability with high functionality and comfort – Kajka 35 is an advanced trekking daypack that has been praised by hikers all over the world. One reason is its wooden frame construction made from FSC-certified birch, which together with the easily adjusted back length, makes Kajka a backpack designed to carry heavy loads so you can focus on hiking rather than back pain.
The ergonomic shoulder straps and supportive hip belt with a pocket add even more functionality and comfort. Made from durable Vinylon F fabric with reinforcement fabric in recycled nylon. Add more storage to Kajka 35 by attaching Kajka Side Pockets to the loops on the sides; there are also loops on the front for attaching hiking poles/ice axes.
The main compartment has an internal mesh pocket and full front zipper opening for easy organising and a great overview of contents. The top lid has three zippered pockets and can be detached and used as a crossbody bag. Two compression straps on each side provide even and effective compression while leaving the side pockets accessible. Hydration system compatible. Rain cover included.
- Made of durable Vinylon F fabric, with reinforcement fabric in recycled nylon.
- Wooden frame construction with easily adjustable back length.
- Main compartment with a full front zipper opening for overview of contents.
- Top lid with three zippered pockets. Can be detached and used as a crossbody bag.
- Loops on the sides for attaching Kajka Side Pocket.
- Composition Brand Material : Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Composition Material : polyamide: 100%
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable wood
- Material : Vinylon-F
- Bottom Opening: False
- Carrying System: Adjustable, Padded back panel, Wooden frame
- Chest Strap: True
- Depth: 20
- Detachable Hip Belt: False
- Equipment Features: Holder for ice axe or hiking poles, Holder for hiking poles, Expandable side pocket, Side compression straps
- Front Opening: True
- Gross Weight: 2,5
- Height: 60
- Hip Belt: False
- Pockets: Inner mesh pocket(s), Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s), Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Rain Cover Included: True
- Volume: 35
- Weight: 2150
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash