Karl Pro Zip-off Trousers M
Versatile outdoor trousers in G-1000 Silent with detachable legs. Technical, performance cut and a total of eight pockets, including a multitool pocket.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionVersatile and comfortable outdoor trousers with zip-off legs so they can be transformed into a pair of shorts. This gives hard to beat versatility when trekking and travelling when you want to minimise baggage. Technical cut with pre-shaped rear and knees for a better fit and excellent freedom of movement.
The model's eight pockets have room for a map, compass and anything else you need close at hand; two hand pockets, two back pockets with flaps and buttons, a leg pocket with a zipper on the left leg and one with a flap and an inside phone pocket. There is also a small pocket for a multitool. The trousers have regular fit and a mid waist. Raw-length leg endings so you can adjust them to suit your height perfectly.
- Durable trekking trousers with zip-off function in G-1000 Silent.
- Engineered cut with articulated legs and pre-shaped knees.
- One zippered leg pocket and one buttoned, the latter with an inside phone pocket.
- Multi-tool pocket.
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Silent: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,6
- Leg Endings: Raw length
- Leg Type: Zip-off trousers
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Back pocket(s), Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Preshaped Knees: True
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 590
- Additional Instructions: always wash zip-off trousers with the legs zipped on to avoid colour deviation, do not use fabric softener, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process