Keb Trousers M Reg
Technical trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for long days in the mountains.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionAward-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for knee pads (an accessory). A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees, and down calves
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket
- Regular leg length
- Wind resistant
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,6
- Leg Endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Preshaped Knees: True
- Reinforcement Areas: Knees
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 625
- Additional Instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener
Love the pants. Super comfortable and they have a sturdy feel to them.
This is the third pair of Keb trousers I've bought. I ride motorbikes, and they're outstanding for that, with their boot lace hooks...to keep them from riding up in the wind. Even bike specific pants don't have them. I also walk a lot...and the heaps of pockets carry my house keys, earphone case, wallet and phone without hassle.
I wear them everywhere...and I'm getting more adventurous with colours...Acorn looks just amazing in person.
These are my first pair of Fjallraven pants, and wow these are super comfy with some awesome features.
Climbing up and down steeps hills, pushing through the scrub.
I love them. A+
I’m impressed with the features and attention to detail of my new Keb Trousers. The sizing and fit was prefect. I’m a medium in most brands and this was the same for these pants. They feel comfortable to wear and move in.
I like the secure leg pockets, the articulated knees and the wind and water resistant fabric has already proven worthy in a cold season - blocking both.
Ordering and delivery was fantastic for these pricy pants.