Sörmland Tapered Trousers M
Comfortable hunting trousers in hardwearing, quiet G-1000 Silent Eco with tapered legs. Knife pocket, hand and back pockets and reinforced zones for braces.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description
Comfortable hunting trousers in hardwearing, quiet G-1000 Silent Eco with tapered legs that fit easily into a pair of rubber boots. Developed for easier hunting in timeless, simple style making them just as suitable on the shooting range and they have every chance of becoming favourites for everyday use as well. The fabric is weather and wind resistant and effectively ventilates out moisture.
The fit is regular with a mid waist that is slightly higher at the back so they sit comfortably when squatting down or carrying a backpack with a hipbelt. There is a knife pocket on the right-hand leg, hand pockets and back pockets with buttons. Reinforced brace zones for easy attachment of braces. Fixed leg length.
- Comfortable hunting trousers with tapered legs that fit easily into the shaft of a pair boots.
- Made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) that effectively ventilates out moisture.
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down.
- One knife pocket.
- Two hand pockets.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,37
- Leg Endings: Fixed length
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Pockets: Back pocket(s), Hand pocket(s), Knife pocket
- Preshaped Knees: True
- Waist: Mid waist
- Weight: 370
- Additional Instructions: do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
Great trousers, I bought a size down as the first pair I bought 30/31, my usual size, were too big. These trousers are extremely comfortable with the soft finish. I like the tapered legs and not too many pockets.
I’m not a hunter but find the knife pocket is handy when gardening.