$224.95 Sale • Save
Unique Kånken backpack made from bio-based material. For everyday use and shorter outings.
FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionWith Tree-Kånken, Fjällräven has explored alternatives to fossil-based raw materials. Made from Pine Weave, a unique fabric produced using more sustainable methods from certified Swedish trees grown close to Fjällräven’s hometown of Örnsköldsvik. The material is waxed, giving it a natural melange effect. The backpack combines the simplicity of Kånken with carefully modified details that give Tree-Kånken its own identity: reflective logo, flat front pocket and a strap for fastening gear underneath.
- Pine Weave is 100% lyocell made using an innovative, more sustainable process.
- The fabric is waxed, giving it a natural melange look.
- Flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Straps to fasten a jacket or yoga mat underneath.
- Loops on the front for a bicycle lamp, etc.
- Composition Brand Material : Pine Weave: 100% lyocell
- Composition Inner Material : lyocell: 100%
- Composition Webbing : polypropylene: 100%
- Environmental Info : Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable wood
- Material : Lyocell
- Depth: 14
- Gross Weight: 0,41
- Height: 36
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s)
- Seat Pad Included: True
- Weight: 410
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash