Vardag Trousers M Short
Comfortable trousers in stretchy G-1000 fabric, perfect for everyday bike rides and hikes.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionTechnical meets casual in these comfortable and versatile trousers. The G-1000 Eco Stretch fabric moves with you on bike rides to work or on after-hours hikes with friends. Three zippered pockets take care of small items and the waist has elastic in the back for a perfect fit. A great, durable choice for everyday outdoor life.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® Eco Stretch: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental Info : Organic cotton, Recycled
- Material : G-1000®
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Gross Weight: 0,5
- Leg Endings: Fixed length
- Leg Type: Full leg trousers
- Pockets: Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Waist: Elastic waistband
- Weight: 342
- Additional Instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Washing: 40°C normal process
It took me a while to press buy on these because I'm not in the habit of spending $250+ on pants. I'm happy to report that they are worth the money. The first comment is regarding the weight of them. They are super light and this is tangible in how comfortable they are. They don't cling to your skin either so they genuinely tick some ergonomic considerations in terms of design. Hey are very versatile. I wear mine to the office and they seamlessly look corporate with the right shirt and shoes. Similarly with a causal tee and runners they look great as a casual option. The weight and material mean they can be used as described, for activities like bike riding etc. I'm 5'11 with short legs and the 78cm seam (shortest seam) is perfect. They aren't baggy so they are true to size. Unlike the vidda pro pants which I got in the same size and are noticeably longer.
Great fit and very comfortable. Nice pants