Hardwearing daypack. Practical and versatile for hiking, hunting and fishing.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct Description As the smallest sibling in the Singi range, this 20-litre model is perfect for shorter excursions – on foot, hunting or fishing – as well as everyday use. The zippered top opening gives a characteristic look and easy access to contents, and inside the main compartment there’s a laptop sleeve. Smaller items can be stored in pockets in the top lid and an elastic cord can be used to attach gear to the front. Can be expanded with Singi Side Pocket or Gear Holder, if you want extra storage space.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a hardwearing, waterproof base.
- Comfortable to carry with low-profile shoulder straps.
- Inside computer sleeve (fits most 15” laptop models).
- Daisychain webbing for attachment of extra gear.
- Can be expanded with Singi Side Pocket (art. 23323, not included).
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyamide 500D: 100%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Depth: 19
- Gross Weight: 0,5
- Height: 44
- Laptop Case: True
- Laptop Size: 15"
- Weight: 570
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash
I've only used it for a few weeks but already I love this little backpack. I've found no true reviews on it on youtube but I've used it everyday since receiving it and have been VERY happy with it. I love the external webbing and plan on getting the pockets later for it. I've put the chest strap on the lowest point and so the webbing above is well used for hanging my sanitiser on one side and a watch (purpose made on a carabiner) on the other side. I put a first aid kit in the under lid pocket and some other essentials in the top lid pocket. I am a fan of a single top opening pack and love the canvas. Canvas is always my preference for all weather. A little pack highly recommended by me!