Versatile and hardwearing backpack in durable G-1000. Perfect for hiking, hunting and fishing.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionVersatile and hardwearing trekking backpack with a robust carrying system that can handle the weight of everything you need for a long day out. With 28 litres of volume, it fits all your gear for a full day of hiking, hunting or fishing. The main compartment’s long zipper provides good oversight of contents and there is an inside sleeve for a hydration bladder or laptop. Detach the padded hip-belt for a lighter pack. Can be customised with Singi accessories for extra storage space.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with reinforced, waterproof base in nylon.
- Detachable hip-belt with spacious pockets.
- Inside pocket for a laptop or hydration system.
- Daisy chain webbing for attachment of extra gear.
- Rain cover included.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyamide 500D: 100%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Bottom Opening: False
- Chest Strap: True
- Depth: 20
- Equipment Features: Side compression straps
- Front Opening: True
- Gross Weight: 1,4
- Height: 57
- Hip Belt: True
- Pockets: Inner mesh pocket(s), Inside compartment, Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Rain Cover Included: True
- Weight: 1400
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash
In the short time I've used this pack it's been very comfortable to wear. Nice wide shoulder straps with air mesh padding and an air mesh back pad as well. It does get sweaty on the back on warmer days but that's the same with any pack. The canvas the pack is made of is great and weather resistant and also can take a beating from tree branches and rocks. It has good pocketing options. I like the webbing on the pack and have added the Singi side pouches for extra bottle storage among other items that can be stored in them (4 litres each). The padded hip belt is great and the pack has a frame inside the back panel helping transfer most of the weight to the hips. It's my second of the Singi series packs. The first being the 20 litre. They are pricey but you pay for high quality that will last many years!
I have the singi 48 for overnighters and wanted a similar heavy duty pack for day walks. The singi 28 was a good choice. Well made. Plenty of storage and a great hip belt and chest steep makes it very secure and comfortable.
This pack is very well made, comfortable and thoughtfully laid out. I use it as an every day carry and for day hikes. The bag is more tall and thin which in the photos makes it looks quite large, but it's size is great and it blends in well. Beautiful quality.
Love it thank you 🙏