Versatile and hardwearing backpack in durable G-1000. Perfect for hiking, hunting and fishing.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONProduct DescriptionSingi is a robust trekking backpack perfect for many kinds of excursions; trekking, bushcraft, hunting, fishing. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and the carrying system can easily be adjusted to fit different back lengths. The main compartment and top pockets provide ample storage, and you can add extra volume with accessories in the Singi range – to carry a rifle, fishing gear, a tripod, etc. A timeless, hardwearing backpack that will let you walk far, comfortably.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with reinforced, waterproof base in nylon.
- Climate-friendly frame in FSC-certified European birch.
- Robust, ergonomic carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Spacious main compartment with extra zippered opening at the bottom.
- Rain cover included.
- Composition Brand Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Composition Material : polyamide 500D: 100%
- Environmental Info : Organic, Recycled, Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material : G-1000®
- Bottom Opening: True
- Carrying System: Adjustable, Wooden frame
- Chest Strap: True
- Depth: 24
- Equipment Features: Holder for ice axe or hiking poles, Side compression straps
- Front Opening: False
- Gross Weight: 2,1
- Height: 67
- Hip Belt: True
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Rain Cover Included: True
- Weight: 2100
- Additional Instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Dry Cleaning: do not dry clean
- Ironing: do not iron
- Washing: do not wash
Great backpack excellent quality and make, light and comfortable fit. Highly recommend
Very comfortable versatile pack, i find it perfect for hiking and bushcraft camping